When Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick designed the Herman Miller Aeron Chair, they combined a deep knowledge of human-centered design with never-before-seen technology to create a task chair unlike any other. Now Aeron has been remastered in practically every way, resulting in a piece that better supports people and the types of work we do today. The 8Z Pellicle suspension seat and back is divided into eight zones of varying tension that cradle and support the body. The PostureFit SL backrest supports the spine while maintaining the natural forward tilt of the pelvis, with adjustable individual pads that provide lumbar support and stabilize the base of the spine for a more powerful seated posture. Whether leaning forward or reclining back, Aeron supports you through the entire range of motion, keeping your movements smooth and balanced. Design doesn’t get any more civilized.
- Suspension seating with full ergonomic support and an iconic design that complements any space
- Features: Size B provides optimal ergonomic support for people between 5’3″ and 6’6″ in height and weighing between 140 and 300 pounds, adjustable posture fit SL, fully adjustable arms, and carpet casters
- Fabric: The 8Z Pellicle offers eight latitudinal zones of varying tension in the seat and back to provide targeted pressure distribution and eliminate heat buildup
- Harmonic 2 Tilt provides natural, balanced motion through a range of posture changes
- The Herman Miller Aeron Chair shipped and sold by Amazon is backed by our 12-year, 3-shift warranty. Ships fully assembled. Made in the U.S.A